Having literacy around our needs has been conditioned out of us in order to create high functioning labourers within a system of oppression. Today (and every day) I am here to advocate for a refresh on our relationship with our needs. Read more about it here!
This post is the third of a three part series about interrupting harm. It addresses that:
1. The way in which each person interrupts it will depend on their relationship to the harm.
2. As harm is interrupted, each person will have more freedom to choose to practice Physical, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Self-Intimacy on a daily basis.
This post is the second of a three part series about interrupting harm. It addresses that:
1. The world that people currently live in is harmful, leading to a lack of safety.
2. Each person needs to understand and acknowledge the harm in order to interrupt it.
This post is the first of a three part series about interrupting harm. It addresses that:
1. People are interconnected and our well-being is bound, and
2. People need a safe place in order to practice living life.
Two nights ago I went to bed in tears. Life was life-ing. Last night I went to bed with fiery purpose and a remembrance of my relentlessness in my body. What changed? We have all heard that ‘time heals.’ Well I have something more clear to offer you which brings me much comfort and understanding […]